The viewership is in for the 7/24 episode of Friday Night SmackDown on FOX. According to Showbuzz Daily, the show averaged 1.970 million viewers which is up from last week’s number of 1,893,000 overnight viewers. Hour one of the recent edition of SmackDown drew 1.985 million and the second hour reeled in 1.956 million.
This week’s episode is the highest for the month of July thus far. When it comes to the 18-49 demographic, the show did a 0.5 rating. Below are the top five most viewed videos on WWE’s YouTube channel that have to do with last night’s episode of SmackDown:
- Jeff Hardy vs. Sheamus – Bar Fight (691,954 views)
- Alexa Bliss vs. Nikki Cross (392,893 views)
- Bray Wyatt warns that HE has been unleashed (242,052 views)
- Big E gets blessing from injured Kofi Kingston for solo run (230,194 views)
- Bayley & Banks proclaim end to Women’s Evolution with new era of greatness (208,948 views)
To catch up on the news and notes coming out the 7/24 edition of SmackDown and what’s on tap for next week’s program, check out POST Wrestling’s SmackDown notes article.