This show is available for all POST Wrestling Café patrons – visit Patreon.com/POSTwrestling to download OR check your podcast app if you have subscribed to the RSS feed provided to all members.
John Pollock and Wai Ting bring you the DOUBLE SHOT:
- John reviews a recent interview conducted by David Penzer on the “Sitting Ringside” podcast with Impact Wrestling executive Ed Nordholm on the state of the company and then John & Wai preview Bound for Glory this Sunday.
- Wai reviews the latest episode of Total Divas, featuring Lana seeking publicity for an on-screen push, Naomi vs. Sugar and Natalya’s wardrobe malfunction at WrestleMania
- A review of the UFC Fight Pass documentary, “Country Boy Can Survive: The Story of Matt Hughes’ Fight for Survival”, produced by Rory Karpf
- Wai’s review of the PCO documentary, “Burn the Ships” by filmmaker Kenny Johnson
- Plus, reviews of the latest editions of “Ten Pounds of Gold” and “Being the Elite”
The Double Shot is available for all POST Wrestling Café patrons.
Discuss this show at the POST Wrestling Forum
Support our Patreon – The POST Wrestling Café