WH Park starts his new series about All Japan Pro Wrestling during the 1990s with a special prelude episode looking at the creation of AJPW’s top title, The Triple Crown.
They look at the matches leading up to the unification of the top 3 singles titles in All Japan into the Triple Crown as well as the first title change after it is formed.
- Click here for Genichiro Tenryu vs. Ted DiBiase NWA UN Title
- Click here for Tenryu vs. Stan Hansen for the PWF Heavyweight Title
- Click here for Jumbo Tsuruta vs. Bruiser Brody for the NWA International Heavyweight Title
- Click here for Hansen vs. Tenryu PWF/UN Heavyweight Title match
- Click here for the final unification match Jumbo vs. Hansen
- Click here for the first title change
WH Park and a special guest look back at the greatest matches of All Japan Pro Wrestling from the 1990s in The Long & Winding Royal Road, a limited-edition podcast from POST Wrestling.
Music: “Across the Danube, Op. 36” by John Philip Sousa | Performed by United States Marine Band (band) and Jason Fettig (conductor) | The Complete Marches of John Philip Sousa, No.4 | Washington, DC: United States Marine Band, 2015. | Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 | Public Domain Letter