Ring of Honor is several weeks out from their Final Battle pay-per-view on December 18th and two more matches have been added to the card. Ring of Honor announced last week that there would be a Pure Rules tag team match on the card and the participants have been revealed. Fred Yehi and Wheeler YUTA are returning to Ring of Honor to take on The Foundation’s Rhett Titus and Pure Title tournament finalist Tracy Williams.
The rules for the Pure Rules tag match can be read below:
* A legal tag requires the wrestler on the apron to reach over the top rope and tag his partner hand-to-hand while holding the tag rope with his other hand.
* Each wrestler has five seconds to exit the ring after a tag is made.
* Each time a team breaks up a pinfall or submission, that team will lose a rope break. Breaking up a pinfall or submission when a team is out of rope breaks will result in a disqualification.
On top of that bout, Danhausen will be in action at Final Battle against Brian Johnson. Danhausen has signed with Ring of Honor but the storyline going into the match is that there is a clause in his contract that he must win a match in ROH before 2020 is over to officially get the contract.
Here’s the updated lineup for Final Battle:
* EC3 vs. Jay Briscoe
* ROH World Championship: RUSH (c) vs. Brody King
* Four Way Match — Winner Gets TV Title Shot: Dak Draper vs. Tony Deppen vs. Josh Woods vs. LSG
* ROH World Television Championship: Ryu Lee (c) vs. TBD
* ROH World Six Man Tag Team Championships: MexiSquad (Bandido, Rey Horus & Flamita) (c) vs. Shane Taylor Promotions (Moses, Kaun & Shane Taylor)
* ROH World Tag Team Championships: The Foundation (Jonathan Gresham & Jay Lethal) (c) vs. PCO & Mark Briscoe
* ROH Pure Championship: Jonathan Gresham (c) vs. Flip Gordon
* Matt Taven & Mike Bennett vs. Vincent & Bateman
* Pure Rules Match: Fred Yehi & Wheeler YUTA vs. The Foundation (Rhett Titus & Tracy Williams)
* Danhausen vs. Brian Johnson