Former GHC National Champion Kenoh missed Pro Wrestling NOAH’s show on 4/18 due to a fever. It was later determined that Kenoh tested positive for COVID-19 via a PCR test that he took on the 17th. Manabu Soya, Haou and Tadasuke are suspected to have been in close contact with Kenoh.
There will be another round of tests conducted today but all four men are off NOAH’s 4/24 and 4/29 shows. NOAH issued the following statement at the conclusion of their announcement concerning Kenoh:
Noah will continue the measures against infectious diseases that it has been working on, and will ensure the safety of athletes, staff, and related parties by conducting regular PCR tests by private laboratories, retesting at medical institutions, and taking measures in accordance with infection control guidance. At the same time, we will strive to create an environment where visitors can watch the game with greater peace of mind than ever before.
— プロレスリング・ノア (@noah_ghc) April 18, 2021
NOAH’s ‘Neo Breeze’ event emanated from Korakuen Hall on 4/18 and here are the results coming out of that show:
- FULL THROTTLE (Hajime Ohara, Seiki Yoshioka & YO-HEY) def. Junta Miyawaki, Kinya Okada & Yasutaka Yano
- Daisuke Harada def. Kai Fujimura
- Kaito Kiyomiya & Yoshiki Inamura def. Mohammed Yone & Shuhei Taniguchi
Stinger (HAYATA, Yoshinari Ogawa & Yuya Susumu) def. Ikuto Hidaka, Kotaro Suzuki & NOSAWA Rongai by DQ
- Kazuyuki Fujita & Kendo Kashin def. Kazushi Sakuraba & Takashi Sugiura
- GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship: Atsushi Kotoge (c) def. Nio
- Katsuhiko Nakajima & Masa Kitamiya def. Keiji Muto & Naomichi Marufuji