New Japan Pro-Wrestling announced the match lineups for their next two weeks of NJPW Strong. On the November 20th show that’ll air on NJPW World, KENTA is defending his IWGP U.S. Heavyweight challenger contract against David Finlay. KENTA successfully defended the briefcase over the weekend at Power Struggle against Hiroshi Tanahashi. The current U.S. Heavyweight Champion is AEW World Champion Jon Moxley.
Below are the cards for the 11/13 and 11/20 editions of NJPW Strong:
– ACH & Blake Christian vs. Adrian Quest & Alex Zayne
– Fred Rosser vs. ‘Filthy’ Tom Lawlor
– Juice Robinson, Brody King & Karl Fredericks vs. BULLET CLUB (Jay White, Tanga Loa & Chase Owens)
– Tama Tonga vs. PJ Black
– Clark Connors & The DKC vs. Sterling Riegel & Logan Riegel
– Rocky Romero vs. Rust Taylor
– Jeff Cobb vs. JR Kratos
– IWGP U.S. Heavyweight Championship challenger contract: KENTA (c) vs. David Finlay
New Japan is gearing up for their World Tag League and Best of the Super Juniors tournaments. Both of those tournaments will conclude in December and the company is also presenting their Super J-Cup tournament in the U.S. that includes the likes of Chris Bey, Lio Rush and ACH.