We demonstrate declines in various consumer metrics for AEW over the last year. Brandon Thurston, Jesse Collings, and Chris Gullo discuss possible causes ahead of AEW’s Revolution pay-per-view in San Francisco.
- AEW fan interest is weakening
- Why is AEW fan interest down?
- Is Endeavor interested in buying WWE?
- AEW All Access premiere date, ratings expectations
- Super chat: Should Revolution be considered a B PPV?
- Super chat: Can potential WWE bidders lowball TV rights?
Video version: https://youtube.com/live/ezR-nTx4eB8
📺 Tune in to Wrestlenomics Radio every Sunday at 11:00 am ET at youtube.com/c/wrestlenomics
📊 TV ratings reports and data: https://patreon.com/wrestlenomics
🎙️ Listen to our weekly podcast: https://wrestlenomics.com/podcast/
🌐 Website: https://wrestlenomics.com
Brandon Thurston on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrandonThurston
Chris Gullo on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChrisGullo
Jesse Collings on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JesseCollings
Wrestlenomics on Twitter: https://twitter.com/wrestlenomics