Shawn Michaels adds Roxanne to the match.
After Roxanne Perez successfully defended the NXT Women’s Championship against Meiko Satomura, she collapsed in the ring.
Due to her condition being unknown, it was decided that if she was not ready to go, a new champion would be crowned at Stand & Deliver via a Ladder match. On the 3/28 NXT on USA Network, Perez returned to NXT TV and she pleaded her case to Shawn Michaels to allow her to defend her title.
Michaels was hesitant, but gave Perez the green light and she’ll now officially be defending her championship at the Premium Live Event.
In a Triple-Threat, Indi Hartwell defeated Ivy Nile and Sol Ruca to secure the final spot in the match.
BREAKING: @roxanne_wwe has been medically cleared and per @ShawnMichaels has been added to the NXT Women's Championship Ladder Match at #StandAndDeliver!#WWENXT pic.twitter.com/wsfYJg5Li5
— WWE (@WWE) March 29, 2023
With the addition of Perez and Hartwell to the Women’s Championship Ladder match, here is the updated lineup for Stand & Deliver:
- Johnny Gargano vs. Grayson Waller
- NXT Championship: Bron Breakker (c) vs. Carmelo Hayes (w/ Trick Williams)
- NXT Women’s Championship — Ladder Match: Roxanne Perez (c) vs. Zoey Stark vs. Gigi Dolin vs. Tiffany Stratton vs. Lyra Valkyria vs. Indi Hartwell
- NXT Women’s Tag Team Championships: Kiana James & Fallon Henley (c) vs. Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn
- NXT North American Championship — Fatal 5-Way: Wes Lee (c) vs. Dragon Lee vs. J.D. McDonagh vs. Ilja Dragunov vs. Axiom
- Winner Gets Control of Chase University: The Schism (Joe Gacy, Ava, Rip Fowler & Jagger Reid) vs. Chase University (Andre Chase, Duke Hudson, Thea Hail & Tyler Bate)
- NXT Tag Team Championships — Triple Threat Tag Match: Gallus (Wolfgang & Mark Coffey) (c) vs. Tony D’Angelo & Channing ‘Stacks’ Lorenzo vs. The Creed Brothers (Julius & Brutus Creed)