John Pollock and Wai Ting are joined by Conrad Thompson (Something To Wrestle with Bruce Prichard, What Happened When with Tony Schiavone) for an in-depth discussion about wrestling podcasting in this month’s POST Roundtable:
- Why are podcasts so popular with wrestling fans?
- The struggle of monetizing podcasts and digital media
- Why do so many wrestling podcasts fail?
- Being approached by the WWE for “Something ELSE to Wrestle With”
- His latest project, “83 Weeks” with Eric Bischoff
WATCH: A video version of this interview is available for Double Double, Iced Capp and Espresso patrons of the POST Wrestling Café.
Discuss this show at the POST Wrestling Forum
Support our Patreon – The POST Wrestling Café