John Pollock and Wai Ting review the final edition of WWE SmackDown on Tuesdays as Shane McMahon and Kevin Owens attempted to settle their lawsuit out of court. [REVIEW STARTS AT 00:33:21]
The final Tuesday night edition of SmackDown saw Shane McMahon and Kevin Owens set up one final match with a major stipulation, Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan come together for a match against Erick Rowan and Luke Harper at Hell in a Cell, Chad Gable remains short, Shinsuke Nakamura took on Ali in a non-title match, a sit-down interview with Kofi Kingston to discuss the match with Brock Lesnar, and a farewell to the USA Network.
- Impact Wrestling moving to Tuesday nights on AXS TV
- Raw’s viewership is the fifth-lowest of 2019
- Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Minoru Suzuki at King of Pro Wrestling along with entire card
- New Japan’s lineups for the Fighting Spirit Unleashed tour this weekend
- Sportsnet 360 adds an edited version of NXT for a Friday night block of WWE programming
And your Café feedback, comments & questions from the POST Wrestling Forum.
Photos Courtesy: WWE
Support us on Patreon – The POST Wrestling Café: http://www.patreon.com/POSTwrestling
T-Shirts & Hats: https://store.postwrestling.com