John Pollock and Wai Ting discuss the news of a new COVID-19 case in WWE before reviewing WWE Raw featuring fallout to Randy Orton vs. Edge from Backlash. [REVIEW STARTS AT 00:25:35]
Monday’s show was built around the set-up of an Unsanctioned Match between Randy Orton and the returning Christian that built throughout the night. Plus, three title matches with Drew McIntyre & R-Truth vs. Bobby Lashley & MVP, Asuka vs. Nia Jax, and Apollo Crews vs. Shelton Benjamin, the Big Show appears, MVP attempts to land a new recruit, Lashley wants a divorce, and Ric Flair is on the show.
Plus, John & Wai welcome WH Park to discuss New Japan’s return with the Together Project special and a preview of the New Japan Cup. [01:33:55]
NEWS OF THE DAY [00:01:31]
- WWE developmental talent tests positive for COVID-19
- TV tapings not happening on Tuesday
- An amended lawsuit filed against WWE includes two witnesses addressing WWE-MENA region TV deal, issues surrounding Crown Jewel last year
- WWE confirms Edge’s torn triceps, has undergone surgery
- Kris Statlander out with ACL injury, facing surgery
And your Café feedback, comments, and questions from the POST Wrestling Forum.
Check out the brand new Rocky Maivia Picture Show and POST Puroresu t-shirts at store.postwrestling.com
Photos Courtesy: WWE / NJPW
Rewind-A-Raw Theme by Colby John: soundcloud.com/colbyjohn
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn | Mac & PC | RSS
Support us on Patreon – The POST Wrestling Café: http://www.patreon.com/POSTwrestling