John Pollock and Wai Ting review WWE Raw following Payback, a discussion on Brock Lesnar’s status with WWE, Daniel Cormier’s retirement, an update on Rey Mysterio, and Mauro Ranallo leaving WWE.
[00:02:42] NEWS OF THE DAY
- Mauro Ranallo parts way with WWE
- Brock Lesnar not under contract to WWE
- IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Titles to be determined in a four-team round robin tournament
- Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara added to All Out
- MLW plans to return in October
- Game Changer Wrestling releases scheduled for The Collective shows in October
- Daniel Cormier announces his retirement
[00:32:18] Monday’s Raw following Payback was built around seeking the challenger for Drew McIntyre at Clash of Champions with Randy Orton vs. Kevin Owens, Keith Lee vs. Dolph Ziggler, and Seth Rollins vs Dominik Mysterio leading to the three winners facing off. Plus, the break-up of a tag team, dissension between Rollins and Murphy, the return of Jessamyn Duke & Marina Shafir, three babyfaces get annihilated & more.
And your Café feedback, comments, and questions from the POST Wrestling Forum.
Photos Courtesy: WWE
Rewind-A-Raw Theme by Colby John: soundcloud.com/colbyjohn
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Spotify | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn | Mac & PC | RSS
Support us on Patreon – The POST Wrestling Café: http://www.patreon.com/POSTwrestling