This show is available for all POST Wrestling Café patrons – click here to download OR check your podcast app if you have subscribed to the RSS feed provided to all members.
They provide a track-by-track analysis of classics such as “Man Called Sting”, “Simply Ravishing” and “Steinerized”, discuss the work of producer Jimmy Papa and his subsequent legal battle with the WWE, whether Michael P.S. Hayes’ 7-minute “Freebird Forever” is more tribute or ripoff, and much more in a very fun and unique review.
Plus, your feedback from the POST Wrestling Forum.
This edition of the Rewind-A-Wai is presented by Espresso Executive Producer, Kris Ealy.
Stream the album here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyqY5EQTcss
WCW Slam Jam Vol. 1
Produced & Arranged by: Jimmy Papa
Grand Theft Records
- Ron Simmons – Don’t Step To Ron
- Sting – Man Called Sting
- Cactus Jack – Mr. Bang Bang
- Jake Roberts – Master of the DDT
- Freebirds – Freebird Forever
- Rick Rude – Simply Ravishing
- Johnny B. Badd – Johnny B. Badd
- Dustin Rhodes – The Natural
- Ricky Steamboat – The Dragon
- Barry Windham – He’s Smokin’
- Steiner Brothers – Steinerized
Photo Courtesy: WWE
Next time on Rewind-A-Wai: WWE Survivor Series 2002
Kris Ealy’s Real Power Dynamics podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/show/mood-killers-show
Nate Milton’s Kings of Sport Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheKingsOfSport/
T-Shirts & Hats: https://store.postwrestling.com