The 11/30 episode of Monday Night RAW kicked off the build to Drew McIntyre versus AJ Styles for the WWE Championship at the TLC pay-per-view. This week’s episode was down in viewership from last week’s show according to Showbuzz Daily. 1,741,000 viewers were averaged throughout the three hour show. Viewers-wise, RAW peaked during the first hour and continued to drop in the second and third hours.
Throughout the night, RAW did an 0.53 in the 18-49 demographic. For last week’s numbers, the show averaged 1,808,000 viewers and did an 0.56 in the 18-49 demographic.
RAW ranked in the top five of the top 150 shows on cable television on 11/30. The program also featured Asuka and Lana defeating Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler, Jeff Hardy’s rough Swanton bump and more notes that can be read here. Below are the highest viewed 11/30 RAW-related videos on WWE’s YouTube channel:
- Randy Orton’s segment with ‘The Fiend’ Bray Wyatt and Alexa Bliss, 1.4 million views
- Drew McIntyre & Sheamus vs. The Miz & John Morrison, 974,000 views
- Keith Lee vs. AJ Styles vs. Riddle, 816,000 views
- Asuka & Lana vs. Shayna Baszler & Nia Jax, 786,000 views
- Jeff Hardy and Elias’ ‘Symphony of Destruction’ match, 521,000 views