Beginning on April 13, NXT on USA Network will be airing at its usual time slot but on Tuesdays. The move was confirmed by WWE and it is a part of the company’s multi-year extension with USA Network.
Back in early March, it was first reported by The Mat Men podcast that NXT and USA Network had been discussing a move from Wednesdays to Tuesdays and the targeted date was April 13th.
NXT founder and senior producer Paul “Triple H” Levesque commented on the night switch and stated that the move provides an opportunity for the brand to grow.
We are thrilled to continue WWE and NBCUniversal’s longstanding partnership with the extension of NXT on USA Network. The move to Tuesdays provides a new opportunity for us to grow the NXT brand and enables our partner, USA Network, to continue to build its strong portfolio of sports and entertainment programming.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) March 30, 2021
All episodes of NXT will be uploaded to the Peacock service one day after it airs on the USA Network. NXT is gearing up for their TakeOver: Stand & Deliver two-night event and below is the match card for those two nights:
Night One (4/7) USA Network
- NXT Women’s Championship: Io Shirai (c) vs. Raquel Gonzalez (w/ Dakota Kai)
- Vacant NXT Tag Team Championships — Three Way: MSK (Wes Lee & Nash Carter) vs. Grizzled Young Veterans (James Drake & Zack Gibson) vs. Legado Del Fantasma (Joaquin Wilde & Raul Mendoza)
- NXT UK Championship: WALTER (c) vs. Tommaso Ciampa
- #1 Contender Gauntlet Eliminator: Competitors TBD
Night Two (4/8) Peacock
- NXT Championship: Finn Balor (c) vs. Karrion Kross (w/ Scarlett)
- NXT Cruiserweight Championship Unification Ladder Match: Santos Escobar (c) vs. Jordan Devlin (c)
- NXT North American Championship: Johnny Gargano (c) vs. TBD (Gauntlet Winner)
- Unsanctioned Match: Adam Cole vs. Kyle O’Reilly