Belair versus Carmella taking place at Money in the Bank.
At the top of Monday Night Raw, Bianca Belair announced that her scheduled opponent for Money in the Bank, Rhea Ripley, was not medically cleared to compete and there would be a new challenger determined for the pay-per-view.
There was a five-way featuring Asuka, Becky Lynch, Liv Morgan, Carmella and Alexa Bliss. Carmella came out victorious after pinning Liv Morgan and she is now heading to Money in the Bank on July 2nd to challenge for the Raw Women’s Championship.
— WWE (@WWE) June 21, 2022
The exact nature of Ripley’s injury is not known. She was last in action on the 6/6 Raw to secure the championship opportunity.
With Carmella earning a title match, here is the updated Money in the Bank card:
- Raw Women’s Championship: Bianca Belair (c) vs. Carmella
- Men’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins vs. Sheamus vs. Drew McIntyre vs. TBD vs. TBD vs. TBD
- Women’s Money in the Bank Ladder Match: Lacey Evans vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Liv Morgan vs. Raquel Rodriguez vs. TBD vs. TBD
- SmackDown Women’s Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya
- Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships: The Usos (Jimmy & Jey Uso) (c) vs. The Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins)