This show is available for all POST Wrestling Café patrons. Support any tier of the POST Wrestling Café Patreon to receive access to all of our G1 Climax 30 coverage and other bonus content.
Along with a review of the tournament final, we discuss Wrestle Kingdom 15 returning as a two-night event, all the stories coming out of the undercard’s tag matches, and WH shares his thoughts on several performers from this year’s tournament.
Chris Engler joins us to reveal the final results of this year’s POST G1 Climax 30 Predictions Contest.
Finally, WH reveals his Top 10 Best & Worst Matches from this year’s G1.
G1 Climax 30 Final
October 18, 2020
Ryogoku Kokugikan (Sumo Hall)
- G1 Climax 30 Final: Kota Ibushi vs SANADA
- BUSHI & Tetsuya Naito vs. Yujiro Takahashi & EVIL
- SHO & Kazuchika Okada vs. Will Ospreay & Great-O-Khan
- Master Wato, Jeff Cobb, Juice Robinson & Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Jay White, KENTA, Gedo & Taiji Ishimori
- Hiromu Takahashi & Shingo Takagi vs. Minoru Suzuki & Yoshinobu Kanemaru
- Toru Yano, Tomohiro Ishii, Yoshi-Hashi & Hirooki Goto vs. Taichi, Zack Sabre Junior, Douki & El Desperado
Click here for previous episodes and more G1 coverage
Click here for the complete G1 Climax 30 schedule
Click here for a full list of the participants in each block
Click here for updated G1 Climax 30 Contest Scores and Tournament Results
Music by James Ting: ebiasmusic.com
T-Shirts & Hats: https://store.postwrestling.com