Following up on their ‘Le Dinner Deboniar’ segment on last week’s AEW Dynamite, Chris Jericho and MJF met once more for a ‘Town Hall’ segment during-which the likes of Eric Bischoff, Peter Avalon, Britt Baker and Luchasaurus fielded questions to both Jericho and MJF about MJF possibly joining The Inner Circle.
After weeks of exchanges and back and forths, Jericho and MJF will compete against one another at Full Gear on November 7th and if MJF wins, he’ll become an official member of The Inner Circle. The group currently consists of Jericho, Santana, Ortiz, Sammy Guevara and Jake Hager.
Saturday, Nov 7th at Full Gear LIVE on PPV it's @The_MJF vs. @IAmJericho. If MJF wins, he will become the newest member of the Inner Circle.
Watch #AEWDynamite NOW on @TNTDrama pic.twitter.com/W4eDCquC3x
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) October 29, 2020
The match card for Full Gear is shaping up and as of this writing, here’s the updated lineup:
- AEW World Championship Eliminator Tournament Final: TBD vs. TBD
- TNT Championship: Cody (c) or Orange Cassidy vs. Darby Allin
- AEW World Tag Team Championships — If The Young Bucks lose, they can never challenge for the tag titles again: FTR (Dax Harwood & Cash Wheeler) (c) (w/ Tully Blanchard) vs. The Young Bucks
- AEW World Championship — I Quit Match: Jon Moxley (c) vs. Eddie Kingston
- Elite Deletion Match: Matt Hardy vs. Sammy Guevara
- MJF vs. Chris Jericho