The overnight viewership numbers are in for the 11/20 edition of Friday Night SmackDown which was WWE’s go-home show before Survivor Series this Sunday. According to Showbuzz Daily, SmackDown averaged 2.215 million overnight viewers. In hour one, 2.202 million viewers tuned in and during hour two, that number went up to 2.228 million.
SmackDown did an 0.6 in the 18-49 demographic in both hours of the program. As far as FOX, ABC, NBC, CBS and CW go, FOX was ranked 4th in terms of overall viewership from the hours 8-11 PM.
This week’s program was up from last week’s 2.142 million. The 11/20 show saw Murphy score a victory over Seth Rollins, SmackDown’s respective Survivor Series teams getting filled, Roman Reigns and Drew McIntyre signing the contract to make their match at Survivor Series official along with Sasha Banks and Asuka meeting face-to-face ahead of Sunday.
As of this writing, here are the most-viewed 11/20 SmackDown-related videos on WWE’s YouTube channel:
- Roman Reigns & Drew McIntyre’s contract signing, 1 million views
- Murphy vs. Seth Rollins, 819,000 views
- Daniel Bryan vs. Jey Uso, 530,000 views
- Carmella ambushes Sasha Banks, 332,000 views
- Street Profits/New Day vs. Corbin/Zayn/Roode/Ziggler, 262,000 views