Ronda Rousey goes live with a stream before her weekend of WWE events.
The SmackDown Women’s Championship will be on the line at WWE’s Extreme Rules Premium Live Event when Liv Morgan puts the title on the line against Ronda Rousey.
This is going to be the third time they’ve met in a sanctioned match for the belt since July. Ahead of Friday Night SmackDown and the Premium Live Event, Rousey went live on YouTube for her gaming stream.
She commented on she and Morgan’s Extreme Rules match and when it was mentioned by a chat user that she should throw toys at Morgan, she said she suggested Legos but there were people who did not want others to think they were copying AEW.
I suggested Legos [Rousey responded when a chat user said she should throw toys at Liv Morgan] but apparently, AEW did that recently and we didn’t want people to think we’re copying. But I wanted to.
Elsewhere during the stream, Rousey was asked if she would like it if herself, Shayna Baszler, Marina Shafir and Jessamyn Duke were all in WWE together. She said she would and sarcastically added that it would be even better if they were in the company and they were working with each on-screen.
Yeah I would [be happy if all of the MMA Four Horsewomen were in WWE]. You know what would be even better? If we were all in WWE and they would let us work together. That’d be great.
As of this writing, below is the match card for this weekend’s Premium Live Event:
- SmackDown Women’s Championship — Extreme Rules Match: Liv Morgan (c) vs. Ronda Rousey
- Fight Pit Match: Seth Rollins vs. Matt Riddle (Special Guest Referee: Daniel Cormier)
- Raw Women’s Championship — Ladder Match: Bianca Belair (c) (w/ Alexa Bliss & Asuka) vs. Bayley (w/ Dakota Kai & IYO SKY)
- Strap Match: Karrion Kross (w/ Scarlett) vs. Drew McIntyre
- I Quit Match: Edge vs. Finn Balor
- Donnybrook Match: The Brawling Brutes (Sheamus, Butch & Ridge Holland) vs. Imperium (Gunther, Ludwig Kaiser & Giovanni Vinci)
If the quotes in this article are used, please credit the original source with an H/T to POST Wrestling for the transcriptions.