Goldberg called Bobby Lashley out and is getting his match.
Dating back to the lead up to SummerSlam, Goldberg and Bobby Lashley have been at odds. The next chapter in their feud is taking them to Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia where they will meet in a No Holds Barred match.
Goldberg returned to Raw in Nashville, Tennessee on 10/4 and called Bobby Lashley out. Goldberg is focusing in on Lashley because Lashley put Goldberg’s son Gage in ‘The Hurt Lock’ at SummerSlam.
The #HurtBusiness just got HURT by the iconic @Goldberg!#WWERaw @fightbobby pic.twitter.com/31ZtgMqD4B
— WWE (@WWE) October 5, 2021
This bout is going to be Goldberg’s third match of the year. He took on Drew McIntyre for the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble, faced Bobby Lashley at SummerSlam and is heading into another match with Lashley.
Goldberg and Lashley’s match joins the following card at Crown Jewel:
- WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) (w/ Paul Heyman) vs. Brock Lesnar
- SmackDown Women’s Championship — Triple-Threat Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Bianca Belair vs. Sasha Banks
- Raw Tag Team Championships: RK-Bro (Randy Orton & Riddle) (c) vs. AJ Styles & Omos
- WWE Championship: Big E (c) vs. Drew McIntyre
- No Holds Barred Match: Goldberg vs. Bobby Lashley