Mance Warner is back with MLW following last week’s appearance in the Battle Riot match at the Melrose Ballroom.
Warner, who previously worked for the promotion and left earlier this year, returned last Thursday as a participant in the 40-person Battle Riot.
After the show, MLW CEO Court Bauer spoke with members of the media and was asked about how things came together with Warner to appear at the show:
No joke, we had a phone last night at 5:30 and I said, ‘Hey, let’s talk’ and we felt really good at the end of the conversation and I said, ‘Hey Mance, are you doing anything tomorrow?’ and he goes, ‘No, I’m not’ and I said, ‘Wanna do something?’ and he was on a plane a few hours later coming out to New York from Bucksnort, Kentucky and it was great to have Ol’ Mancer back in the house.
He will be back and you can expect him on a regular basis moving forward. What you saw with him and Mads (Krugger) tonight is probably a bread crumb of where he’s headed next.
Prior to last week’s Battle Riot, Warner last wrestled for MLW in March 2020 and was released from his contract last year.
The wrestler sustained a broken tibia and fibula last October during an independent show in Tennessee and returned to action this past March and has wrestled for Game Changer Wrestling throughout 2022.