Last to take the stage at the Royal Rumble press conference was Paul Levesque.
Capping off the 2024 WWE Royal Rumble press conference was Chief Content Officer Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque. Below are highlights from the presser which include Levesque being asked about the Vince McMahon sex trafficking lawsuit.
- Levesque’s reaction to the Vince McMahon allegations is that he wants to focus on the positives of WWE’s last week. He started off by saying he’s going to do what everyone expects him to do in regards to a response. He said WWE had an amazing week and he wants to focus on the positives.
- When asked what can be done to ensure the safety of employees, he said everything possible.
- He did not read the lawsuit filing. He added that he found out in real-time.
- Levesque heaped praise onto 2024 women’s Royal Rumble winner Bayley. He said she’s a selfless performer and it’s an overlooked and big role that she plays. Levesque said she earned that Royal Rumble win and admitted that she gets lost in the shuffle in the aforementioned role.
- He welcomed Naomi (Trinity Fatu) back home and said it’s been a long time coming. He added that it’s great to have Liv Morgan back. Levesque said Nia Jax gets a lot of flack, but this current run she’s on is different. He thanked TNA Knockouts World Champion Jordynne Grace, called her an amazing talent and feels she had a great showing. Levesque mentioned that he’s not going to use terms about what door people go through because it’s stupid and silly. Speaking about Jade Cargill, he’s glad people started using the word ‘aura’ because she has it.
- When it comes to Andrade’s WWE return, he called him phenomenal and is excited to see what he does this go-around.
- Speaking about 2024 men’s Royal Rumble winner Cody Rhodes, Levesque said no one is more dedicated to the business than him. He said Rhodes is the right human being and person. He then dubbed Rhodes as the future.
- He was asked about the WWE-Netflix deal and his first reaction was, ‘Holy sh*t’. Levesque discussed Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson joining the TKO Group Holdings Board of Directors. He feels Johnson is an expert at branding and marketing. Levesque said he can talk to Johnson about what exactly WWE needs and that’s a blessing.